Terms of service
- The object of these Conditions is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these General Conditions, it will be understood as a Website:
- The external appearance (or "look and feel") of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic (i.e. the navigation tree).- The elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree, including, but not limited to, those texts, images, sounds, databases, multimedia products, interpretations, artistic performances, fixations, photographs, broadcasting signals, and in general, all those creations and objects expressed by any means or medium, currently known or to be invented in the future, whether or not they are protected by the current intellectual and industrial property laws or by any other similar legal systems (the "Content") and any online services or resources offered to users (the "Services").
- Quiquere Bags reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services incorporated therein. The user acknowledges and accepts that at any time Quiquere Bags may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of the Content and / or Services that are integrated into the Website.
- Access to and use of certain Content and/or Services may be subject to certain conditions, legal notices, guidelines and regulations for use which, previously made known to the user, and as the case may be, will replace, complete and/or modify the General Conditions contained herein (hereinafter the "Special Conditions"). Access to and use of such Content and/or Services will therefore imply full adherence to the particular conditions that regulate them in the version published at the time the user accesses them, with such Particular Conditions being automatically incorporated into these General Conditions.
- In case of contradiction between the terms and conditions stated in the General Conditions and the Particular Conditions
ACCESS TO CONTENT AND SERVICES
- To access the Website the user must:l usuario debe:
- Have access to the Web, either directly or indirectly through access devices;
- Pay the corresponding access and connection fees and
- Have the necessary equipment and computer systems to connect to the Network, including a terminal that is suitable for this purpose (computer, telephone, etc.) and a modem or other similar access device.
- For the correct access, visualization and implementation of certain Contents and Services of the Website, the user may need to download in his computer equipment certain computer programs or other logical elements. Such installation will be at the expense of the user, Quiquere Bags declines any kind of responsibility that could be derived from it.
- The user agrees not to access the Content and / or Services of the Website by other means than the screen interface that Quiquere Bags provides to access them.
- Quiquere Bags may require for access to certain content and / or services to send a registration form. The user, in this case, must provide the requested information.
In relation to the registration process, the user is obliged to:
- Provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity and
- Update registration data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
The user will not be able to choose as user name or password words and/or expressions that, in general, would be contrary to the law or to the requirements of the generally accepted morality and good customs and, in general, words and/or expressions on which some right falls that excludes the use by the user of the same ones. To this end, the user may not select words or expressions that are rude, offensive, slanderous, identical, similar or in any way coincide with distinctive signs, company names, as well as names, surnames, artistic names and/or pseudonyms of third parties. If the user provides any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or if Quiquere Bags has sufficient reason to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or incomplete, or is contrary to the law or the requirements of morality and generally accepted good customs, in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, Quiquere Bags will have the right to cancel the registration and deny access and use, present or future, of the Website or any of the Content and/or Services incorporated therein.
- The user agrees to make diligent use of your user name and password and to keep both secret. It will be the user's exclusive responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of his/her user name and password, personally assuming any activities that are carried out or that take place through the use of them.
- The user may cancel and deactivate his or her registration at any time using his or her user name and password. The user acknowledges and accepts that Quiquere Bags reserves the right to cancel those registrations that are inactive for an unreasonable period of time.
SITE USAGE POLICY
- The user is obliged to use the Website and the Contents and/or Services incorporated therein in a diligent and correct manner. Likewise, the user agrees not to use the Web Site:
- To carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, accepted good customs or established public order and
- For illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes or effects on the rights and interests of third parties, Quiquere Bags declines any responsibility that may arise from the above.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website and the Content and/or Services thereof will be made for strictly personal, private and particular purposes. It is expressly prohibited for the user to authorize third parties to use, in whole or in part, the Website or to introduce and/or incorporate as, or in, a business activity of their own the Content and/or Services incorporated therein. It is expressly forbidden to use or apply any technical, logical or technological resources by virtue of which users may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the unauthorised exploitation of the Content and/or Services or of the Website itself.
- The user agrees not to damage, disable or deteriorate the equipment and computer systems or telecommunications equipment of Quiquere Bags or any third party, nor the content incorporated and / or stored in them.
- The user agrees to refrain from using the Content and Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of it by other users.
- The user agrees not to modify Quiquere Bags' equipment and systems in any way, nor to use modified versions of equipment and systems in order to obtain unauthorized access to any Service and/or Content of the Website.
- The user agrees not to interfere or interrupt access to and use of the Website, servers or networks connected to it, or to fail to comply with the requirements, procedures and regulations of the network connection policy.
WEBSITE CONTENT AND SERVICES
- Corporate Information
- The user knows and accepts that any data related to Quiquere Bags or the companies of the Group of an economic-financial-strategic nature (hereinafter "Corporate Information") is carried out for merely informative purposes.
- The Corporate Information has been obtained from reliable sources, but despite having taken reasonable measures to ensure that such Information is not erroneous or misleading, Quiquere Bags does not state or guarantee that it is accurate, complete or updated, and it should not be relied upon as if it were.
- The Corporate Information contained in the Website does not imply any kind of investment recommendation, or financial or other advice, and nothing contained in it should be taken as a basis for making investments or decisions of any kind.
- Notwithstanding the above, any user who decides to invest in Quiquere Bags shares must bear in mind that the value of his investment may fluctuate upwards or downwards, and he may not recover the amount invested, either in part or in full. The returns obtained in the past are not indicative of future returns. Exchange rates and their fluctuations may produce fluctuations in the value of investments.
- Information provided by third parties
- The Website may include information or content provided by sources other than Quiquere Bags, including the users of the Website themselves. Quiquere Bags does not guarantee, nor assumes any responsibility for the certainty, integrity, accuracy of such information and/or content, including those cases in which there are defamatory, offensive or illegal elements.
- In any case, and without prejudice to the above, the referral by third parties of information and/or content to the publicly accessible sections of this Website via email or any other means, will imply the granting in favor of Quiquere Bags of a non-exclusive license, without time limit, worldwide and free of charge to reproduce, store, edit, modify, publish, incorporate into databases, publicly communicate, transmit, display, distribute, represent, or in any other way commercially exploit, in whole or in part, such information or content owned by the user on the Website in any form or through any means or technology. Quiquere Bags reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to edit, reject or delete the information and / or content referred to above.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that Quiquere Bags may keep and disclose the information it stores or makes available to third parties on the Website as long as it is:
- Required to do so by the competent authorities and organizations; - Necessary to enforce the General Conditions and/or Specific Conditions; - Convenient or necessary to answer claims regarding violations or infringements of rights; or - Convenient or necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Quiquere Bags, its users and the general public.
CONTENT AND SERVICES OUTSIDE THE WEBSITE
- The Quiquere Bags website can make available to users technical link devices, directories and search engines that allow them to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
- The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website has the sole purpose of facilitating users to search and access information, content and services available on the Internet.
- The establishment of the link does not necessarily imply the existence of a relationship between Quiquere Bags and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Quiquere Bags of its Contents or Services.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, Quiquere Bags does not offer or market on its own, or through third parties, the information, content and / or services available in the linked pages, nor does it control, approve or monitor them, nor makes them its own. The user, therefore, must be extremely careful in the assessment and use of information, content and services available in the linked pages.
- Because Quiquere Bags has no control over the pages linked through the links that are incorporated into the Website the user acknowledges and accepts that Quiquere Bags assumes no responsibility for the content or services that the user can access in these pages or any products that are marketed in them.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- Unless the Law expressly states otherwise, or expressly indicates otherwise, the user expressly acknowledges and accepts that Quiquere Bags does not grant any warranty of any nature, either express or implied about the Website, or the Content and Services that are incorporated therein, including, but not limited to:
- The availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and, in particular, but not exclusively, that users can actually use the Website, Content and Services, access the various web pages that make up the Website or those from which the Services are provided.
- The levels of quality, interoperability and functionality of the Website, as well as the Services and/or Content it incorporates.
- The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Web Site and the Content and/or Services it incorporates.
- The suitability of the Website and the Services or Content incorporated therein for a particular purpose.
- The certainty, integrity, accuracy and/or updating of the Contents, Services, products, texts, graphics, links or any other elements incorporated in the Website, as well as the results that could be obtained from the access and/or use of this Website or its contents.
- Quiquere Bags expressly disclaims any responsibility for error or omission in the information contained in the pages of this Website, as well as the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the Content.
- Unauthorized access and alteration of data stored and transmitted through the Website or the services offered in this regard.
- The absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that could produce alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
- The user is aware of, and voluntarily accepts, that the use of the Website, the Services and the Contents takes place, in any case, under his/her own responsibility, for which reason he/she will adopt all those measures that may be necessary in order to minimize risks, including the adoption of security measures that may be necessary to guarantee antivirus and data recovery procedures. Thus, unless the law expressly requires otherwise and exclusively to the extent and extent that it is imposed, Quiquere Bags does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for access and use of the Website or the Content and / or Services that are incorporated therein.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Quiquere Bags will not be responsible for delays or failures that occur in access, operation and operability of the Website, its Content and / or Services, as well as interruptions, suspensions or malfunction of the same, when they have their origin in breakdowns caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fire, situations of force majeure, extreme emergency situations such as wars, military operations, civil unrest, strikes, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure or fortuitous cause.
- To use or have access to certain services and / or content, Quiquere Bags may require users to complete certain registration forms that necessarily involve the provision of certain personal data. Quiquere Bags will treat such data in accordance with the purposes and under the conditions that are detailed in each case.
- By completing and sending any form incorporated into the Website, the user consents and expressly authorizes Quiquere Bags to collect, automatically treat or transfer, as the case may be, personal data requested in accordance with the purposes and under the conditions that are detailed in each case.
- Quiquere Bags has adopted and will adopt all technical and organizational security measures that are mandatory in accordance with the provisions of existing legislation and quality standards in the sector, to ensure maximum security and confidentiality of communications. Quiquere Bags guarantees that there are controls in place to prevent the opening of security breaches or other negative consequences, adopting the most appropriate organizational measures and technical procedures in order to minimize these risks. Notwithstanding the above, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable. The networks used on the Internet are not secure and any communication sent by this means can be intercepted or modified by unauthorised persons. Notwithstanding the above, Quiquere Bags warns that the current state of technology does not guarantee the non-infringement of security systems or the inviolability of communications when these are transported through any telecommunications network. Therefore, Quiquere Bags can not guarantee full privacy and security of the use of the Website and the Content and / or Services and, in particular, that unauthorized third parties may not have knowledge of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users make the Website and the Content and / or Services.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL AND OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Applicable Legislation The present Website, as well as the Contents, Services and elements that are integrated in it, are property or are under the control of Quiquere Bags, being protected, without limitation, by the laws of intellectual and industrial property of the Kingdom of Spain and by the Treaties and International Agreements that could be applicable.
- Quiquere Bags property is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights, industrial and similar that could fall on the Website. Also, are reserved in favor of Quiquere Bags or any of the companies that make up the group of companies Quiquere Bags, all rights on any Content, Services or elements of their property that will be incorporated into the Website, including, but not limited to:
- Those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Website.
- The navigation architecture.
- The source codes of the web pages.
- Computer programs.
- Data base.
- Distinctive signs.
All of the above shall together be referred to hereinafter as the "Property".
- Property of Third Parties The user recognizes and accepts that in the Web Site there are accessible Contents and Services property of third parties whose rights are protected by the applicable legislation in the matter of intellectual, industrial property, rights of exploitation of the commercial and advertising value of the image and other analogous rights, according to the case.
- Reservation of Rights The user agrees not to withdraw, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
- Those notes, legends, indications or symbols that either Quiquere Bags or the legitimate owners of the rights incorporate into their properties in terms of intellectual or industrial property (such as copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc.).
- Technical protection or identification devices that may contain the Contents (such as watermarks, fingerprints, etc.).
- The user recognizes that by virtue of these General Conditions, Quiquere Bags does not yield nor transfers to the user any right over its Property, or over any property of third parties. Quiquere Bags only authorizes the user to access and use them in accordance with the terms indicated in these Conditions.
- Quiquere Bags authorizes users to access and navigate the Website, using the Services and viewing the Content incorporated therein.
- Users are not authorized to copy, distribute (including emails and Internet), transmit, communicate, modify, alter, transform, transfer or in any other way deploy activities involving commercial use of the Website, its pages, Content or elements that comprise it, either partially or fully, without the express consent, granted in writing, of the legitimate owner of the rights of exploitation. When Quiquere Bags expressly authorizes in writing, the user can download a single copy of the Content. In any case, the license of use recognized in this section may not be, in any case, assigned or transferred to third parties.
- Access, viewing and, where appropriate, downloading of the Content and/or Services will always and in any case for strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Quiquere Bags reserves all rights over the Property including, but not limited to, all rights of intellectual and industrial property it holds over them. Quiquere Bags does not grant any other license or authorization of use to the user on its Property other than that expressly detailed in this clause.
LICENSE OF LINKS
- Users and, in general, those persons who intend to establish a link between their website and the Website must comply with the following conditions detailed below. Any intention to link other than that stipulated in this clause will require prior written acceptance from Quiquere Bags.
- The user will not be able to reproduce, nor imitate, totally or partially, the content of the Website, nor its graphic appearance, ("look and feel"), nor will he make frames ("frames") or assembled links ("link inline") of Quiquere Bags' pages.
- No browser, frame, or navigation bar or environment will be created on the pages of the Website.
- No false, inexact, incorrect or denigrating declarations or indications will be made about the Website, Quiquere Bags or any of the Quiquere Bags Properties and, in particular, it will not be declared or given to understand that Quiquere Bags collaborates or is a collaborating partner and/or that in any way has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available to the website where the link is established.
- The web page in which the link is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Quiquere Bags, except for those signs that are part of the same link or those other properties that have been previously licensed in writing by Quiquere Bags.
- The web page in which the link is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality, generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content or services contrary to any rights of third parties.
- Quiquere Bags reserves the right to terminate or modify at any time and for any reason, the licenses granted under these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this, Quiquere Bags may take legal action against any use by the user that:
- Is not in accordance with the terms and conditions specified here;
- Infringes or violates the intellectual and industrial property rights or other similar rights of Quiquere Bags or any other legitimate third party; or
- Infringes any applicable regulation.
The user will be obliged to immediately modify or remove from its website any Property of Quiquere Bags, or remove any link to the Website, when required by Quiquere Bags.
INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
- In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or service, or the carrying out of any illicit activity in the web pages included in the Website, or through the Services provided, they may contact the Legal Department at the registered office of Quiquere Bags indicated above, providing the following information:
- The name, surname, national identity card number, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant, as well as, if applicable, the signature of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights or, if applicable, the person authorised to act on their behalf and representation.
- Determine the alleged illegal activity and, in particular, when it is a case of an alleged violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, a precise and specific description of the protected content as well as its exact location.
VALIDITY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS AND THEIR MODIFICATION
- The legal relationship derived from the access and use of the Website, as well as the Contents and Services incorporated in it, has an indefinite duration. Likewise, any of the parties may unilaterally terminate or suspend the present contractual relationship at any time and without any other cause than their own will in this respect.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, this relationship will be considered terminated immediately when Quiquere Bags publishes new General Conditions. Access and use of the Website will imply full adherence and acceptance of the new conditions and, consequently, the beginning of a new legal relationship .
- Quiquere Bags reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without notice, these General Conditions.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
- The user may not assign, transfer, encumber or subrogate in favour of third parties the rights and obligations established in these General Conditions and, where applicable, in the Particular Conditions.
- Quiquere Bags may assign, transfer, encumber or subrogate in favor of third parties, in whole or in part, the rights and obligations assumed under the contractual relationship herein, as well as the contractual position to any third party, it being understood by this clause that the user grants sufficient authorization to that effect.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- The Website is operated and controlled by Quiquere Bags from its offices in Spain. Consequently, all matters arising from access and/or use of the same will be understood to be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
- In the case that the user has his address outside of Spain, Quiquere Bags and the user submit, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the competent Courts and Tribunals in the Kingdom of Spain.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all notifications, summonses, agreements, consents, acceptances, approvals or communications that may be necessary in accordance with the provisions of these General Conditions or which, in one way or another, are related to them, must be in writing and sent to Quiquere Bags by post to the company's registered office, for the attention of the Legal Department.