Do you know the benefits of reforestation?
Planting trees is an important strategy to reduce environmental problems, especially if we consider that a young tree stores on average around 11.3 kg of atmospheric carbon per year. Below we detail some of the main https://v2.langify-app.com/articles/222483#en benefits of reforestation, which in our next post you will understand why we start talking about all this. What a win! Some of the most notable benefits of reforestation are:
- It protects the fertile soils from the destruction caused by the dragging of the rains.
- It generates natural recreational areas when they are areas close to cities, providing oxygenation to urban centers and putting the inhabitants of downtown areas in direct contact with nature.
- With reforestation, the advance of the sand dunes, as well as desertification, is delayed and even stopped.
- With the creation of green areas and reforestation, a protective wall is created for the cultivation areas against the wind, which is very important for their development.
- Reforestation optimizes the functions of hydrographic basins avoiding overflows.
- With reforestation, a forest mass is generated on land where there were no trees before.
- Reforestation in certain areas allows the exploitation of its wood to obtain domestic fuel, as well as for the industrial use of wood, protecting old forests.