Do you know the benefits of reforestation?
Some of the most remarkable benefits of reforestation are:
- It protects the fertile soil from the destruction caused by the dragging of the rains.
- It generates natural recreational areas when they are close to cities, giving oxygenation to urban centers and putting the inhabitants of downtown areas in direct contact with nature.
- With reforestation, the advance of sand dunes is delayed and even stopped, as well as desertification.
- With the creation of green areas and reforestation, a protective wall is created against the wind, which is very important for the development of these areas.
- Reforestation optimizes the functions of the hydrographic basins by avoiding overflows.
- With reforestation, a forest mass is generated on land where there were previously no trees.
- Reforestation in certain areas, allows the exploitation of its wood for domestic fuel, as well as for industrial use of wood, protecting the old forests.